Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Tribute

So this is my first "official" Mother's Day. I was pregnant last year on Mother's Day but this is the first Mother's Day that I am celebrating since Quincy has been born. This has been a very exciting year for me, as many of my friends have also had their first child this year. And it is so wonderful how so many of my friends have already been celebrating Mother's Day for a while now, and some are currently expecting another baby!!!

So I thought I would put together a little tribute of all my friends, and their babies, in honor of Mother's Day. You women are all fabulous and wonderful moms!!!

Celebrating their 1st Mother's Day (in order of birth):

Jennifer, with Madison


Colleen, with Teagan


Me with Quincy


Claudia, with Gavin


Christina, with Tyler


Kristine, with Olivia


Danielle, with Eve


My friends who are celebrating this year with their newest addition:

MaryAnn, with Lily-Kate, and Violet


Monica, with Donovan, and Vivian


And my friends who are Mother's Day "veterans":

Charissa, with Garrett


Helen, with Collin


Joy, with Oren


Jaime, with Maia


Mimi, with Claire


Jacqui, with Addison


Kristina, with Sidney Supreme


Larel, with my nephew Kellan


Natalie, with Mia


Chrysty, with Katherine & Elizabeth


Jessica, with Reagan & Matilyn


Amanda, with Kayleigh & Zachary


Darrylee, with Larry, and Evan


Megg, with Morgan


Verlinda, with my godsons, Joshua and Cody


And of course, I would like to wish my mom and my mother-in-law a very Happy Mother's Day - you are so important to our family, and we love you more than we could ever put in words. Thank you for all that you do, and all that you are.




And Happy Mother's Day, to our Grandmas, Great-Grandma's, Aunts, Cousins, and Friends whose pictures I didn't post on here, because, frankly, it would have taken me about a month to put together! I love you all, and hope you have a wonderful day!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Charissa @ The Stromski's World said...

That was really sweet! What a great tribute. You have a lot of friends with babies. You should set up a major playdate! I'll bring all the water play stuff :)

dee p. said...

Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day to a great mom and friend. Hope you have a good one. I'd love to meet all these ladies sometime.