Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful for so many things...

Well November went by faster than you could finish a Thanksgiving dinner.

Here's the recap:

We started the month with a playdate with the Reese family.

Quincy and Tyler had so much fun on the swings together!







Natan & Kellan met up with us at the park!


Quincy & I had lunch with my friend Christy at Pita Jungle. We became friends while we were Chemistry lab partners at ASU West, and I was so glad to spend some time with her - it had been too long!



Quincy's 1st Thanksgiving was a wonderful, sunny day, filled with family, friends, and a lot of delicious food. Lisa & Tony came in town for the week, and Quincy was happy to spend so much time with his Grandma!






By the time we got to my parent's house for the 2nd half of Thanksgiving, Quincy was so tired (as you can see below with his red eyes), but he was such a trooper. And when we got there, we realized that he & Kellan were wearing matching sweater vests - so cute!



Two days later, we helped my TiĆ³ Raul celebrate his 80th birthday!





Raul insisted on 80 candles for his cake, but we could only fit 51 - we would have burned the house down!


VIDEO: Up in smoke


VIDEO: The funnest part of the night was watching the excitement and anticipation Kellan had when playing with this toy motorcycle. Every time it lit up, he called it "lightning".


On Lisa & Tony's last night, we went out to eat with the whole family.






I remember this time last year, I was huge and pregnant, and could barely eat one Thanksgiving dinner, let alone 2! I was also convinced that Quincy would come early, but we all know that didn't happen. And now, here we are getting ready for his 1st birthday, and his 2nd Christmas!

This time of year we put a lot of emphasis on what we are thankful for (although I think we should do so more often), so I just want to take the time to thank you for your friendship, and allowing me to share our family adventures with you through our blog. We are so grateful for the relationships we have with all our family & friends!

xoxo

No comments: