Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Summer fun continues...

It's hard to believe that July is over, and that in just a few weeks, I will be turning 30. I must admit that I am ready for my 30's. Although the idea of getting older freaks me out a little, considering how fast the time is flying these days, I feel like I have accomplished so much of what I wanted to by this point in my life. I have spent my first 30 years developing and enjoying some really great friendships & cultivating my passions, I have worked at some really great places, I got my degree, I met & married the love of my life, and now we have an amazing child together. My life up to 30 has been wonderful, and I look forward to the future, and all the new memories we will create with our family and friends.

This summer has been filled with family and friends, and trying to keep cool in this Arizona heat. Enjoy the photos!

Quincy with his Mama Chacha


Kellan and Larel


Charissa and Garrett


Quincy wades in the water


VIDEO: Pool play date at the Jacobs' house


Quincy and Tyler sharing toys


Tyler loves the piano!



Christina (Tyler's mom) and Quincy


Aaron and Tyler


Quincy playing with Charissa's dog Sydney

Why so serious?


VIDEO: Quincy and his friend Tyler explore the floor together


VIDEO: Quincy cruising around the house


Fun while dog-sitting Sydney



Chris and Alison came over to hang, and the dogs loved him




I love this dog!



So does Quincy...






Kellan and Quincy wrestling


Kellan giving QB a hug


I went to a Mom's on the Move group with my friend Kristine and her baby Olivia (who is getting so big!)



Quincy had so much fun playing with all the kids!


The day I dressed Quincy in camoflauge he started pushing himself up. It looked like he was at boot camp!



Quincy's Grandma Lisa came in town for a couple days, and since we didn't take any pictures last time she was here, I made sure to take some pics of them together this weekend.



VIDEO: Solon and Quincy playing


We went to Pita Jungle to celebrate Barb's birthday (Lisa's sister-in-law)


And had a great time!







Mom, Son, and Grandson



Aunt Shelley and QB


Since my last post, Quincy's other front bottom tooth has poked through, and he is starting to explore his new pearly whites regularly. He is drooling like crazy, and babbles all day long. His "army crawl" is slowly turning into a regular crawl, and he is able to go from the sitting position to the crawling position with no problem. I often find him in the "downward dog" yoga position throughout the day when he is cruising around the house. When he wakes up from sleep, I find him in the crib, sitting up and playing with his stuffed animals. And he thinks he is so funny - always making crazy faces, and then laughing at us and himself. We are having a blast with him in this phase.

Random pictures from the end of the month























If you haven't signed up for Facebook, you are definitely missing out on a great thing. I have been on for a little over a year now, and have been able to reconnect with so many old friends with whom I had lost touch with. Facebook is an amazing tool to reach out to family and friends, and share your life with them on a daily basis. I found a friend of mine that I spent a lot of time with during the little league days, and just this week we met up for lunch while she was in town visiting. It had been over 15 years since we had seen eachother, and it was great to catch up with her!

Here I am with Courtney at True Food at the Biltmore



Her friend John joined us, and we had a great time!



Check out my FB page at http://www.facebook.com/candidabell

xoxo

No comments: